Tuesday, July 25

I forgot

On Saturday, I said 'Don't forget to buy Marmite'.
On Sunday, I said 'Bugger, forgot the Marmite'
Yesterday, I said 'Please don't let me forget Marmite'
Today I forgot the effin Marmite, despite saying 'Marmite, Marmite, Marmite, Marmite, Marmite, Marmite, Marmite, Marmite, Marmite' until I was quite blue in the face.
Now that I have bought some, I have to stop Sin from eating it.
Sometimes, life isn't fair.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Laughing my arse off...too funny!

Tillerman said...

Marmite is the secret of life.

x said...

marmite and i, we have to reintroduce ourselves. tell me how to eat it!

The Dog of Freetown said...

I can help you by pointing that Marmite is, essentially, disgusting.

rob said...

Mmmmmmmm marmite on toast with fresh grilled tomatoes (caramelised) on top. I first came across this memedy when cooking in a strange galley with others and took the marmite toast that someone else had prapared for themselves and stuck my "burnt" (Caramelised tomatoes ) on! Yummmmmmmy

Fuff said...

Marmite rocks, but I knew there would be one who disagreed...love or hate.