I have little else to bloog about, other than new potatoes roasted in olive oil and seasoned with salt, pepper, oregano, mustard and garlic; scoffed with plenty of cool, tzingy tzatziki. This is best enjoyed with a fork for the tzatziki and fingers for the spuds (oh yeah, before anybody tells me that new potatoes should only be boiled - codswallop and ew).The tzatziki has left me smelling like the average 75 year old bus riding Athenian.
I used to strategically and politely sidle my way to a window I could barely reach when using the bus in the middle of summer, just so that I could stick my nose outside and escape the stench of stale sweat and day old garlic fumes; suffocation through smog inhalation being a far better option.
4 comments:
OMG that's positively beautiful food porn!! I adore tzatziki. Give me a plate of authentic Gyros and tzatziki, with a few slices of tomatoes and cucumbers thrown in on the side, and I'm in Heaven!
Orgasmic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Charlie - Quick, Summer will soon be over and you'll miss the best stink.
Pat - You like Greek food? Great!
Rob - Orgasmotastic :)
Yeeeek!!!!I had to look up windows orgasmatron to really understand what the true meaning was?:o)) Tee Hee!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment