It took us almost six hours to get back.Half of the journey was through torrential downpours. The kind that makes it impossible to see further than fifty metres ahead due to raindrops the size of small paddling pools.
The other half was sitting in traffic.
We were going to go out tonight, but a very loud steel band is playing nearby, so we decided that we could achieve the same effect sitting at home, drinking overproof rum (I won't touch the stuff, before anyone comments on my drinking habits) and scoffing bombay mix.
Fur has discovered a cocktail called 'Atomic Bomb'.
I wonder how long it'll be before he goes off.
Hanyway, gat to go. Me goat's burnin.
2 comments:
f
home again
home again
jiggedty jog
That is indeed a lot of traffic! I've heard of the Atomic Bomb (drink - not the other - tho I've heard of that too - just once or twice you understand - oh, nevermind!) Let me know its effects - and don't let Sin near the stuff!
Wots a burnin goat?!!
Post a Comment