Back at Fawlty Towers; I'm thinking about removing the pelmet from around the bed as I'm certain there's a family of spiders in there, waiting for me to sleep.Arrrrrghhhhh.
How many times do we have to get lost before we arrive at our destination without a thousand detours?
Obviously, we were in need of some 'enlightenment' this evening.
We had something to eat nearby and decided to drive around in the dark, something that's becoming quite a habit of late. Ended up in Great Yarmouth.
I'm sure it's a lovely place and that the accent there changes back to a Norfolk lilt, other than a 'starting to become rather familiar Leedsy one' in the light of day.
I was most impressed with the price of fish and chips there. Less than three quid; at home, they cost more than a fiver. If I wasn't so full, I'd have eaten some just cos they were cheap and cos I could.
I was however less than impressed with the antics of the cloob singer I heard mercilessly catawalling the arse off Yazoo's 'Don't Go', as we drove past an 'entertainment centre'.

4 comments:
EW! Spiders!
If you see one don't forget to take a pic before you squish!!!
LOL @ charlie & the flavourful ink!
:-)
Are you sure that isn`t Blackpool?
f
tracking your progress on my new favorite wikimapia
norwich seems nice
schools
castles
booze
macdonalds
red light district
and its own area 51 type UFO landing site
Charlie - Terrible innit. Then again, I'd rather not read newspapers so a good thing I think.
Jin - There was a spider..didn't get a chance to snap it cos I was to busy running away :)
Rob - Naa, Blackpool has class.
Fairscape - LOL. Did you see the waterways on Wikigooglywotsit?
Edina - LA? LOL!! I don't think people there know wot an UFO is...I could go on xxx
Post a Comment