Some people say that the UK is the armpit of Europe. For those who insist this is true, I suggest a trip to Norfolk, especially Norwich and The Broads. A pleasant surprise awaits.I have fallen in love with the place (it's boootiful).
I sometimes wish I didn't live in the south, the rat race at it's worst and I probably wouldn't if the sailing wasn't so good.
It took me about a minute to feel comfy, the kind of ease I only ever really feel when I'm back in Greece.
I've never seen so many tame, yet wild fowl in one place. Noisy, feisty little lovlies.
Norwich Cathedral, built by Bill the Conk (William the Conqueror) is simple, stunning and has too many flippin services that interfere with bloogers and their desire to take pics of absolutely everything......





5 comments:
Charlie - Why?
Edina - Ta :)
great pics!
Have another look at Noorfoke after the ninth of September (01-30 ish, the highest tide for 40 years) it may just be a little water logged :o(( even London is at risk? Doom!!!!!!!!!! Doom and Glooooooom thats me!
CityMouse - Thank you :)
Rob - Oooerrr.
High tides on the 9th 10th and 11th if my memory serves me right highest for a while ( may be this centuary ish) Bugger!!! I`m eventually supposedly delivering that sideboard to st Cats around then, sod it the barrier will be closed ?
Post a Comment