My kind of placeAfter having to change our route yesterday, due to a combination of Friday rush hour and bank holiday traffic, we ended up in the middle of London.
Not one to miss out on an opportunity, we stopped to spend some time and a considerable amount of dosh at my favourite Greek grocer's shop.
Whenever I go there, I try to make a promise that I won't go over a certain amount and always fail. I now have enough feta to last until 2010.
Not one to miss out on an opportunity, we stopped to spend some time and a considerable amount of dosh at my favourite Greek grocer's shop.
Whenever I go there, I try to make a promise that I won't go over a certain amount and always fail. I now have enough feta to last until 2010.


6 comments:
I LOVE the olives...yummy!
Great pics (this post & the last)!
I do believe that's the first I've ever seen of London (excluding the TV/movies which I have a feeling aren't always accurate!!!)
*SIGH* I want to visit!
I'm with Jin - I want to visit. One day, praps. In the meantime, the photos are lovely! Thank you...
f
I could have sworn I posted...
LOL
Charlie - They can be like that, the stuffed vine leaves, especially canned ones. I don't usually use HP sauce with feta, but as you've mentioned it, I'll give it a try. Ketchup mashed up with blue cheese is fab.
Jin - I think you'd probably really like London. Greek olives are the best :)
Pat - You never know...
Fairscape - Teehee. I do that a lot.
Rob - :)
Hard to believe that tower bridge was built this centry.
Post a Comment