Wednesday, August 2

Ohhhhhhhh

Pastitsio. I travel miles to get the pasta to make it, to a little grocery in the West End of London.
Whenever I go there, I have to notify the bank a week in advance so that they have enough money for me to withdraw.
The grocer stocks most of the things I miss. I love him. He doesn't know this, but I do. He is my lifeline when I need comforting food.
I can eat 7 pieces when the mood takes me. I only managed 5 tonight, which ticked me off somewhat.
If dieting (spit), it is considered prudent to miss all main meals for at least 6 days prior to consumption, followed by at least another 5, apres scoff.

8 comments:

Pat said...

O.M.G.!!!!!
That looks posilutely sinful!
I want some.
Now.
<|:))

Overboard said...

Crikey! How can I leave the UK with grub like that floating around.
Will miss you both very much.
xxx

rob said...

Dieting is for other people! Take anorexia! and its symptoms! you just look in the mirror and think to yourself just how fat you look and your metabolism takes care of the rest! You will naturally eat less! alternatively get some plastic mirror and bend it slightly before you look in it and you will look slim! depending on which way you bend itof course?

I gave myself a shock the first time I did this suddenly I looked like "Billy bunter" so I bent the mirrer the other way and looked even larger! well I still do now
o:((

Fuff said...

EC - It is. If you eat too much of it, you feel like a weeble for ages.

Beady - Will miss you too xxxxx Thank goodness for the tinternet.

Charlie - I would die if I ate deep fried pastitsio :)

Rob - LOL. I only ever use a nail file as a mirror, makes me feel better, try it!

rob said...

My spelling is atrooceuious! Sorry

Fuff said...

So's moine Rob.

Citymouse said...

Mmm looks sooo good! Do you have a good recipe? I keep trying differnt recipes and can't see to get it right!

Overboard said...

Cam on!
Gert blooging!