Friday, August 4

Ergggk

I have decided to spend most of the day in my pit with Sin, for a few reasons.
We are going out for dinner with some people I would rather not be with tonight. I need to spend the day quietly contemplating this. I also have a very bad hangover that has created a second heartbeat in my head.
I was bored out of my brains last night, during a 'deep' conversation, the kind that you always regret contributing to after five minutes and thought that getting rather pithed whilst trying not to fall asleep was a good idea at the time.
I'm also keeping a low profile, as Fur is cross with me for cracking up after making a rude noise whilst he was on a conference call. Tee hee.

7 comments:

rob said...

So come on then! how did you make a rude noise. When bored, I sometimes sit in public toilets blowing through my fingers to creat the impression that I have flatulence! you can get an amazing variation in sounds by doing this! when I came out of the gents on the Dover to Calais ferry last year after having done this for about thirty munutes there must have been about fifty people waiting outside to see who it was that was "in trouble" :o))

Fuff said...

Heeeeheeee, Rob. I couldn't possibly tell you!

Overboard said...

LOL @ rude noise.
Tee hee!
Awww. Sin.
In Cairo pervert land cafe right now. Cannot believe the audacity of the waiters.
Really!

Fuff said...

Charlie, LOL.

Maria, yeeehaaa! Sin sends you loads of kisses and misses you. Take care nutter. Do it!

Pat said...

LOL at "2nd heartbeat in my head"! great turn of a phrase!! ...

Cheshire Cat said...

Sin! Sin Sin Sin Sin Sin!!

MWAH to Fuffkins and Fur, too!

~~~zipping by

Fuff said...

Pat - That's what the throbbing in my head felt like!

T - :) Zip away!!!