Starting with the weekend:
Saturday - Boat cleaning, more chinese fooding, quaffing, staggering and sleeping.
Sunday - Had seven bells kicked out of me, sailing in less than calm conditions. Blew the cobwebs off tho. Where's yer hiking pants (to quote certain dinghy racing bloogers) when you need them?
Monday - Not a lot.
Today - So far? Completely rubbish and awful. Just as I thought the day couldn't get any worse ("ohhhhhhhh yes it can" - bastards), my parade has just been well and truly pissed on with the addition of a traipse to Leeds again tomorrow.... until FRIDAY. Have booked an even better hotel than the last (something about silk purses and sow's undercarriages comes to mind, but I'll be damned if I don't try to make it as painless as possible).
Generally trying to remind myself that I'm an optimist at heart. Not succeeding.
8 years ago
5 comments:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Mucky Leads! tee hee! eugh!!
Well...at least be sure to bring your laptop!
And maybe some mar-meet?
teehee...
Rob - Eugh indeed, but the sun is shining.
Pat - I have! Never go anywhere without it. Sad aren't I? I shall have marmeet in the morning no doubt. Teehee
Pfft. You can say that when you've bort a boat.
Post a Comment