Wednesday, August 16

This is your wake up call

Kalyspera from sunny Leeds.
We arrived in one piece, after four hours of very boring M1 driving and a near revolt from yours truly first thing.
The hotel room is pretty decent and smells nice too, so I can happily hide in here for the next two days in relative comfort, should I run out of work and other things to do.
Also, we have been considerably located to the rear of the hotel, so should also be able to get some peace and quiet tonight. The apres pub kicking out screeching I experienced during our last visit still haunts me.
One of the first things I do when I get to most hotel rooms is take the bedspreads off the bed, cos people do rude things on them and they don't get washed very often (the blankets, not sure about the people)
I saw this sign after almost ripping a window out of its frame
A spot of natural history with Sin and Twin One
ERK!
Grrrrrrrrrrrr
This picture makes me think of spiders

6 comments:

SC said...

You are a complete nutter, a total alcoholic, and a wonderful cook. Will you marry me, Sin?

Fuff said...

Charlie - Thanks for that. I persist.

Seb - I'll ask him when he sobers up.

Pat said...

Comments on pics: You're terrible mean to Sin and need to get him a footstool!; I do the same thing w/hotel bedspreads - but are you sure you want it that close to you? Oh yes - that's why you were trying to open the window, isn't it?; And just how much had you had to drink while trying to open that window?; Sin's sitting way too close to the screen, he'll go cross-eyed!; please tell me that wake-up image is on the TV and not on your laptop!; Why on earth would anyone want to spend Christmas, or any holiday for that matter, with The Queens? And since when are there more than one of them?; Not entirely certain what that picture reminds me of, but it dang sure doesn't remind me of a lady!

jin said...

Ok...so I never knew that about the hotel bedspreads.....course, I've never done anything 'rude' on a hotel bedspread.....

wait...

if you know about that...
does that mean...

???

rob said...

LOL at the "not to be opened sign!" In a hurry (as usual!) I was walking out through a bank of glass doors at the entrance of a plush coffee shop in Hove and stepped to one side, politely, to allow some people to use the central doors to enter! nonchalently, (spelling) continuing on, I pushed the door to open (having made a mental note that they swung both ways)only to find that I was trying to walk through the fixed screen situated either side of the opening doors. Unfortunately I realised to late and head butted the armour plated glass knocking myself senseless. The folks entering didnt even notice! Boy did I have a problem explaning the egg sized lump on my forehead to my other half! Did she laugh? too right she did, she even named the lump :o))

Fuff said...

Pat - LOL. I was sober as a judge, honest, just focused! That message was on the TV screen and made me laugh quite a lot :)

Jin - Hahahahaha! I'm saying nothing.

Rob - Tee heee! I always feel so bad for laughing out loud when people do that. One day I'll do it myself!