I was off buryin' me treasure an' I missed me special day! Shiver me timbers! I suspect a bunch of scurvy landlubbers must 'ave been follerin' me ! I'll have to set the ghost O' Davy Jones on 'em!
Fairscape: 'Ere now! Ow'd you know I was a follerin you?? I thot sure I kivered me tracks rite smartenuff! Aaaahhhhrrrr ... sod it all!!
Fuff: Mite'n I suggest you greet your inlaws with a Pihrates growl, aaahhhrr, and more than a wee bit o' rum on yer person? With luck it mite just be enuff to set 'em straight and steppin' litely 'round you, lest they provoke more rum drinkn' on yer part!!
Short o' that me girl 'ere's wishin' you all the best!
6 comments:
Shiver me timbers too...blast ye olde charlie beat me to it.
Grrrrr.... slosh.... gurgle....
glug glug glug...
Me bottle o rum as run dry!!!
Where're me mateys? RUM! RUM! RUM!
ARGGGGhhhhhhhhh......
The Pirate Queen opens in Chicago next week arrrgggghhhhh!
Charlie - Ye tried, but ye gettin the cat 'o nine tails matey. 'Ere, bite on this bullet.
Jin - Hail me hearty, well met. Extra grog fer ye.
City Mouse - Hahaha! AAAHHRRRRRRRR!
argh!
I was off buryin' me treasure an' I missed me special day! Shiver me timbers! I suspect a bunch of scurvy landlubbers must 'ave been follerin' me ! I'll have to set the ghost O' Davy Jones on 'em!
argh!
Fairscape: 'Ere now! Ow'd you know I was a follerin you?? I thot sure I kivered me tracks rite smartenuff! Aaaahhhhrrrr ... sod it all!!
Fuff: Mite'n I suggest you greet your inlaws with a Pihrates growl, aaahhhrr, and more than a wee bit o' rum on yer person? With luck it mite just be enuff to set 'em straight and steppin' litely 'round you, lest they provoke more rum drinkn' on yer part!!
Short o' that me girl 'ere's wishin' you all the best!
Ahhhhr, Jim lad!
Er... Yes.
Post a Comment