Ah well.
I didn't managed to catch bird flu, measles or mumps; nor become mysteriously lost at sea whilst hiding in someone's cabin or work out how to be without breath or pulse for the next 2 days.
Am I prepared? Not at all; but I have even dusted my armpits in case they are scrutinised and have been practicing all sorts of grimace hiding smiles in the mirror, which was quite good fun.
Wish me luck chaps. Fur's parents are set to arrive in less than 24 hours and I'm going to need as much as I can get.
8 years ago
7 comments:
I hope you scrubbed under the loo with a toothbrush! They'll look you know!
*jin looks at her watch & calculates the time change...*
OMG!!! It's Wednesday there!!!
Run!! Hide!!!
Save yourselves!!!
Ok back to the pirate thing
Drink
Drink
Drink
Rum
Rum
Rum
that should help
oh my god.
the in laws are coming. RUN Fuff. Never mind the armpits.
Charlie - Yes. LOL
Jin - I know. Argh. ERK!
City Mouse - Hahahaha! I'm dreading it. I'll start now......hic :)
Chloe - HELP! I'm serious.
Nadia - Oh I do. I always smile. I have a special smile just for them that's really nice. I think it irritates them that I smile, but it entertains me! xxx
fuff
You could always feign pregnancy. Even the most vile inlaws are nice when they think you might be carrying their grandchild. Avoid alcohol. Sleep late. Arrive at the breakfast table munching on dry crackers.Smile like Mona Lisa and pat your tummy now and then. Sigh... If nothing else it'll scare the poop out of them.
I think fairscape is on to something there!!!!
Go for it! LOL!
By now your first day is over with! Did you say they were staying a week?!!?
;-)
You weren`t really trying :o))
Post a Comment