ERRRRRRRRRRRRK!
After an evening of dismay over dinner, the dearies are tucked up in bed.
Fur has to go to a meeting first thing tomorrow, which means I'm going to be left ALONE with them.
Gawd help me.
Sob.
Anyone got a Game Boy I can borrow (nothing to do with being game, or being a boy) ?
8 years ago
7 comments:
Dismay over dinner? Do tell!
How very convenient that Fur is disappearing for an entire day! Hmmmmmm ... me thinks ye should make 'im walk the plank for that folly!
OH and ... I'm sobbing right along with you my dear. The very thought of being alone with one's inlaws should no doubt be an offense punishable by death!
Heeheeheeeeeee...
Sorry, I can't help myself!
:-)
Bloody Mary first thing!
You think you have in-law problems? At least you can speak with yours. Mine don't understand English and my skills in Inuttitut are virtually non-existent. We just stare at each other for hours making gestures and grunts.
Take em to Bluewater and leave them in a cofee shop while you go and get some personal shpping arrange to meet back at 1200 and then dissapear agaion until 0600 I dare them to say they didn`t have a wonderful time , even if they really didnt, you could go to the cinema in the afternoon, but remember to wipe the choc ice off your chin its a dead give away :o))
So say you, Fur! Ahhh ... well, I do reckon you wouldn't be so cruel as to do it deliberately. Apologies offered, and I'll rescind the plank walking - but I do still think you'll owe Fuff a really nice treat after this visit, still in all! teeheehee
Post a Comment