Just remember little one, "a smile is a frown turned upside down" and um, oh yes, "it takes more muscles to frown than to smile" and a...oh well can't think of anything else horrible to say right now, (just trying to keep you ready for their return).By the way, how is Sin taking things?
4 comments:
your doing great!!! hang in there!
f
Just remember little one, "a smile is a frown turned upside down" and um, oh yes, "it takes more muscles to frown than to smile" and a...oh well can't think of anything else horrible to say right now, (just trying to keep you ready for their return).By the way, how is Sin taking things?
Just think, I might have walked past them?
Charlie - *Scowl* Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Edina - Ta! xxx
City Mouse - Phew! Thank you :)
Fairscape - Sin has been hiding in his burrow and is still nervous about coming out. Teeeheeee! I no, I refuse to get all wrinked up about it :)
Rob - You may well have done! You should have let me know you were down here for the show :(
Post a Comment