Friday, September 15

Happy Birthday tooooo meeeeeee !

I also received some great e-cards from my mum (no link - no blog thankfully), Pat and Charlie. Thank you and thanks for the lovely wishes left in comments too!!!! xxx
Birthdays rock! I opened my presents from Fur at midnight (I am 7) and was stunned and delighted with the new lens, flash and other funky camera gibbons he gave me. Yay! I also giggled, as I noticed that he'd chosen wedding paper to wrap them in. Teeeheeee.
Off out tonight. We were going to sail to Cowes for the evening, but remembered what happened the last time we went over in a northerly blow and decided praps not; so I'm currently pondering over the venue. Curry is winning marginally at the moment, my only reservation; do I want a stonking hangover AND bottom in tatters tomorrow?!
Decisions, decisions.....

10 comments:

rob said...

Many, many happy returms of the day! I think I would give the Rhinosore,arse a miss personally! Wedding paper ehhhh! do I buy a new hat or what??????? :o)) ding dong di ding dong dong dong dong do di di dung di dee dee Hrmph!!! "who do I give this woman etc etc" :o))now I`m really getting all excited,

Pynchon said...

Didn't know. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Fuff! Wedding paper too? Wow! Well done you! I like Rob's wedding march, but I prefer this one:

Dah dee dee dah
Dah dee dee dah
Dah dee dee dee dee
Dee dee dee dee daaaaaaah

[Repeat]

:)

Overboard said...

Happy Birthday!

Will said...

Happy returns. Yes to stonking hangover and tattered bottom - each will distract from the other.

Fuff said...

Rob - Thank you! I went for curry afterall and regretted it. I don't think the choice of wrapping paper was intentional, he just liked the look of it. Teeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee!

Pynchon - Ta :)

Seb - LOL, thanks!

Bead - Ta. Do it!

Will - LOL. I am now T and curry total until at least Wednesday (in-laws arriving).

Charlie - Thank you :)

Citymouse said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sorry Im late with the greeting! Hope it was wonderful

Ant said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it XxX

x said...

happy birthday!
darn, i was away and missed it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fuff said...

City Mouse - Thank you! I had a great time thanks!

Ant - Ello, ta !

Chloe - Thanks :)