Saturday, October 21

Too many miles

Hotels are tiring, boring places. The more visits, the pickier I get and can't wait to get home from the minute we arrive. I spend hours looking for interesting ones, with views and vast corridors. When the surrounding area offers little else other than drab suburbs and the potential to be repeatedly mugged, something's got to compensate.
We were too tired to do anything but sleep and watch films last night; twice Killing Bill. It's no wonder I had weird dreams..
Another storm is battering its way through, so there's not been a lot to do today, aside from mooch about and ponder over groceries. I bought some perry whilst shopping for dinner earlier and have just poured the lot down the sink. Being quite a fan of organic cider, I thought I'd give it a go, but as I tried a second glug; my eyes began to water and a taste not dissimilar to antifreeze hit me.
Time to go out.

9 comments:

rob said...

Drink much antifreeze, do we? :o))
Oh! and its "Kill Bill" I think! god knows why. I may be wrong of course. :o))

Overboard said...

Today I ate five meals.
I have hangover munchies.
I feel like crap now.
I can only write in short sentences.
I am a nutter.

Pat said...

Stay away from ingesting antifreeze. Unless you're pregnant, of course!

Fuff said...

Charlie - Hehe

Rob - Yeah, but only the good stuff.

Bead - Err, yes.

Pat - LOL

The Phosgene Kid said...

I love motels and hotels!! Wallpaper togas, tossing the trash on the floor (no worries, they have people to clean that up) and testing Einstein’s theory of gliding hotel furniture. Hell, I can build a campfire in the middle to the room if I like. Hotel rooms are almost as much fun as rental cars.

Fuff said...

TPK - LOL. Not to mention chucking the TV out the window..?

Overboard said...

Mornin'
'ere, did Lobby ever make it back to you?

Fuff said...

Ello. No, he hasn't appeared yet..

Overboard said...

Very strange. Poor Lobby.