As mentioned some time ago, I am unfortunate enough to have my very own stalker.He keeps a fairly low profile, only appearing every so often to remind me that he is still there. I haven't seen him for almost 5 years and yet he appears not to have tired.
The past few weeks have been stressy and unpredictable. I was looking forward to the weekend, to unwind and enjoy some peace and quiet. This however was not to be, as I received a message on Saturday morning, an ultimatum no less; ordering me to contact him by phone or he will come and find me.
He is apparently using a web based programme in a perverse attempt to be able to track my whereabouts via my mobile phone, though thankfully, the only number he knows hasn't been activated for some time.
Although initially freaked out somewhat, neither I, nor Fur are worried, just furious. I spoke to the police for the first time about it and have been advised accordingly.
The most irritating part of the advice was a warning not to communicate in anyway with the creep. I have a maddening itch to call the bastard and tear several strips off him, but I shouldn't. Bullies thrive on attention, it's their only source of power.
Take away attention and render the perpetrator weak.
This of course is dependant on whether one is dealing with a coward or a psychopath, the latter being a slightly more complicated matter. Fingers crossed.
14 comments:
Good grief! Fuff, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this turd. I hope the police will warn him off and that will scare him away permanently.
Lots of hugs and kisses to you and Fur.
There are other ways to identify him and dispach his attention! alternatively when any contact arives just colour them grey, push them into the distance and ignore them!
Wanchor.
Oh! OK then, colour them Blue? :o))
Check out this site
http://www.verilocation.com/
Scary stuff. Be careful, and if you run into him-- distroy him.
Citymouse
A link for you and Charlie (altho admittedly the article is written by a woman, with a woman's view - sorry Charlie!): http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14124484/
Charlie - Ta. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.
T - Hi! Good to see you :) I hope so too. We're both well, just suffered from a bit of a cold for a week xxx
Rob - I am looking into ways of stopping this and seeking advice on the matter. He is routinely ignored but seems to be stepping it up a tad, something I don't want at all. The site you linked is very similar to the one he is using. I'm just glad I found out about it and don't use that old SIM card anymore.
EC - That he is. I checked out the link, scary stuff. Thankfully I am not a creep magnet in general, only takes one though!!
City Mouse - Yeah. I will be keeping my eyes and ears open, that's for sure.
OH! Take care fuff!
(I hear baseball bats are good protection! ;-)
Thanks Jin, I will :) LOL.
f
one evening while out to dinner with a rather large group of people i found myself in the middle of the table. there were two separate conversations going on. the lady to my left and the gentle man to my right were each discussing separate stalking situations. It turned out they had been stalked by the same woman. Chances are your creep has a history...contact an attourney... report every incident to the police... get rid of this jerk once and for all with a restraining order and let them know you mean business... he'll probably just move on to some one else which by the way is not your problem or responsibility good luck
Track their phone until its in the same place often and forms a pattern and then send the Bouys in!
You don't have to be a blogger.
In either case, if things worsen, take firm action. Don't let him define anything. You'll nip it in the bud, I'm sure.
Post a Comment