Tuesday, December 19

12 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Nice picture, the colors are great. It mus be nice living near the ocean (or other large body of water) I was raised not far from Lake Michigan, it was fun visitng the shore, especially on foggy days when the foghorns were going.

Anonymous said...

Red sky at night !! Shepherds house on fire! :o))

Anonymous said...

Oh, as I like to say… when I have a chance to eat in restaurants that I cannot afford… and I happen to be there as they dim the lights… AH… here comes the ambiance…nice piccie

Overboard said...

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that your banner colours are a bit, um, off. You also spelt 'Christmas' rong.

Overboard said...

I just bumped into The 3 Kings and they asked me to tell you that you've just got to come and click on The Little Donkey in my blog, coz it's got a real beat to it.

Anonymous said...

The Tao is an amazing painter. ;)

CCCCppppCCppp said...

f

is it delight or warning ?
i mean...
night or morning?

Overboard said...

See you out on the town tonight!
:)

Live from the airport bus.

Overboard said...

Ahoy from the airport lounge!

Wooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!

Love you guys!

Fanks for everything!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

p.s Do you think I'll be able to get wireless on the Greyhound bus?

Overboard said...

About to board the plane...byeeeee!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Happy Christmas, Fuff!

Fuff said...

Thank you Phos! You too!