Happy Christmas!We arrived at Fur's parents earlier this evening after much faffing at home and many failed attempts to tie myself to the gas pipe.
The Beast of Bodmin Moor has been stalking me for much of the evening, though thankfully, her mother distracted her for a while and as we arrived late; I have managed to escape so far...
Sorry for being such a crap blooger recently. I shall repent.
Fuff out
9 comments:
What a lovely cat! (femiail?)have a great Christmas day and prosperous and happy new year don`t worry about September! :o))
fanks chaps!
Marry Christmas, Fuff!!!!
hello stranger! Happy Christmas to you too!
ps grate Freudian slip that :)
Merry Christmas.
you too John!
That's a really weird moggy. Half black and half brown. Weird.
But cute.
:)
I think it was a spoonerism not a freudian sli! or maybe just plain bad granma! :o))
Maria - She is old, grumpy,one eyed, gummy and cute in a cantankerous way.
Rob - LOL!!
Dan - I wish I'd stayed with the gas pipe now! Happy Christmas!
Post a Comment