Monday, December 25

Security Status - Yellow, Ocassionally Red

I lost the bet I had with Fur as to how soon the bfucysucs would begin today, his more pessimistic guess coming up trumps earlier than even he had predicted .
I am currently resisting the most strained effort to get a rise out of me and am holding it together....just.
Repeat after me 'I shall not be broken and will keep smiling even if my head turns into a turkey twizzler' over.

Fuff frazzed out.

4 comments:

Pat said...

"I shall not be smiling and will keep breaking turkey twizzlers...I shall not be smiling and will keep snapping turkey necks...I shall not smile and will gleefully snap someone's neck..."

Damn...I think I got it all wrong!!! <|:))

Merry Christmas Fuff!!

Fuff said...

Charlie - I have had better.

Pat - hahahahahahahahaha ! Thank goodness for going home tomorrow or I will be standing on a neck or 2. Aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Overboard said...

Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Loved the bit about the gas pipe. Can't wait for a chat.

Fuff said...

Funny it aint ;) but I'm home now....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!