Friday, December 1

Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies

10 comments:

Pat said...

Sin's competition?
Sin come to life?
Sin after a bath?
Hey-just what did you do with Sin, hmmmmm?????

Anonymous said...

What a cute little floppy-eared bunny. She's so cute I want to just eat her up ... er ... NO, not in that way. I'm a vegetarian.

Overboard said...

Where do you keep this bunny? I've always wondered that. On the boat? In a hutch made from coaming?

Amy said...

Bunny pies are not legal.

Fuff said...

Pat, Sin was in the Pub. Him and Biscuit are pals :)

Dan, I knew what you meant, honest ! Ta

Charlie - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Maria - Under the bed

Amy - Yes they are and they taste horrid too.

Anonymous said...

my daugher is on a kill all bunnies kick... i wont show here this

rob said...

Did you know that Bunnies are good swimmers! so are ideal for a boatside pet and polishing fibreglass! and the droppings make great fishing bait! Come to think of it they would make great shark bait themselves too!if only you could get the timing right, Perish the thought!:o))

Overboard said...

LOL Rob.

Fuff said...

CM - Thank you :) I'm sure she'll grow out of it!

Rob - OI! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

rob said...

Sorry! ouldnt resist a comment you know me!