Sunday, December 3

Bunnied out

I reluctantly hauled myself into the shower; went out and tried to eat the most appalling food I have ever tasted.
One of the few times I thank Gawd for good wine.

8 comments:

Overboard said...

That's not wine.
First!

Pat said...

LOL@ charlie!! I concur...it is my kind of wine!!!

Anonymous said...

All wine is good when the food is bad... well except for wine in a box.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I met my match. That bear is out after just one. I'm out after two.

Overboard said...

Oi! I love wine in a box. Take it out of the box, and it makes a great pillow on long bus journeys.

Amy said...

Good to hear that somebody else is reluctantly hauling these days... pft... or maybe not... we should stop that Fuff... and I'm not sure what I mean - the reluctant bit or the hauling bit...

Fuff said...

Maria - Well spotted

Charlie- No comment

Pat - Don't encourage him!

CM - Sometimes any old wine will do, especially when the food is bad and the wine has already flowed in copious amounts!

Dan - That's no bear :)

Maria - Lots of cruisers refill wine bags.

Amy - Likewise! I think it's a bit of both and should be done away with. There! Easy..erk.

Anonymous said...

Ok that's it. I've had enough. That stupefied bunny has had his last drink.