As I innocently plugged my iPod earphones into the side of my laptop at 0500 this morning to catch the cricket score, I almost spat a mouthful of coffee at the screen. At 0730 I unplugged and made a bacon sandwich, unable to listen to defeat being snatched from the jaws of victory any longer.We're onto our umpteenth day of gales, rain and squalls. I could have sworn I heard a ship's bell ringing during the night as the wind howled and screamed round the marina. Someone's halyards have a little too much imagination.
Time to go and stare at the conditions out on the water from a headland or two. It's the closest I'm going to get for a while.
3 comments:
f
ah look at the big windchimes...
Arrrrrr, there be rough seas ahead matey!!
Fairscape - Clangchimes!
Charlie - Are you sure it's not you drinking the Buckfast and hallucinating?
TPK - AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
Post a Comment