LOL@Nelson Mandela!LOLOLOLOLOL
I have an unfortunate resemblance to Mr. Dursley. Ah well.
I do hope he looks more like ewan mcgregor than the rest of the bunch...cos those are scary.:-S
I cant even put my husbands online because he looks like old government dudes
Who wants to look like George Clooney??I'd much rather look like these others on Furr's list ... like ... er ... hmmmm ... interesting ... Nelson Mandela huh? Oh boy ... didn't see that one coming.OK, maybe Clooney's not so bad.
That's wicked
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL@Nelson Mandela!
LOLOLOLOLOL
I have an unfortunate resemblance to Mr. Dursley. Ah well.
I do hope he looks more like ewan mcgregor than the rest of the bunch...cos those are scary.
:-S
I cant even put my husbands online because he looks like old government dudes
Who wants to look like George Clooney??
I'd much rather look like these others on Furr's list ... like ... er ... hmmmm ... interesting ... Nelson Mandela huh? Oh boy ... didn't see that one coming.
OK, maybe Clooney's not so bad.
That's wicked
Post a Comment