Introducing Noel II. A little blue spruce, lovingly adorned (not strangled) with various spangly things I chucked at him earlier.Last year's little tree grew and grew until May; then suddenly drooped and carked it.
I was ever so fond of Noel. He was part of the family and I loved him, despite the fact that he bit me often.
I love Christmas as long as I can stay at home and nobody comes to visit. I suppose that actually means that I enjoy long weekends, champagne, stilton and gout.

8 comments:
fuff dear
try to avoid watering Noel II with the champagne
fairsCaPe
That's such a pretty tree. I'll put mine up now seeing as you've put yours up.
i don't know why i think noel sounds like the name of a potbellied pig... i should get out more... but hey ! why do that if the champagne is flowing and the stilton is... erm... nevermind.
i like Noel II, and is this the view from your house? it's beautiful where you are. xx
Psssss. It's me. Rising Slowly. :)
Post a Comment