Despite a torrid and rather stressful time with those whom shall not be named, we arrived home yesterday in record time and began to relax properly and enjoy some festivities at last.Father Christmas was particularly good to me this year, my friend Pat (aka Eternally Curious) sent me this fab knot board. This was a complete surprise. Pat, you are very naughty! It'll take its place perfectly next to one I already have with English knots.
There is a moral of course.......
No matter how bad things might be, there is often someone or something there, whether you look for it or not, that will remind you of the good bits, the stuff that matters.
8 comments:
I concur Charlie
So Christmas left you tied in knots? It can be a stressful time.
I invented a knot once, after tying my boots in the dark. It held so fast I had to cut the laces. Unfortunately, as it was done in the dark so I haven't the slightest idea how that particular knot came about.
Happy New Years!!
How lovely? what a nice surprise!
Teehee! I love being naughty (knotty??)!!
Am I the only one who feels, well, sorta tingly wehn viewing all those knots?
Happy New Years, Fuff!
Phos - Funny you should say that. When I first started sailing I used to tie some very strange knots and insist I'd got them right...you too, tho it's knot new year yet so I'll save meself. Teehee.
Orb - A lovely surprise :)
EC - Yes, you are certainly both, I think anyway!!
Nanuk - No, certainly knot! Hope you're enjoying the holidays.
fuff
Well Sin looks particularly happy in this photo. He must have had a nice holiday.
Fairscape - He has been enjoying the food and will come with us tomorrow to my mums' for his presents. Hehehehe! Thinking of you x
Post a Comment