Tuesday, January 23

Happy 1st Birthday

Dear bloog, Happy Birthday to yoooooooooou.
This was supposed to be a well thought out, inspired celebration of the fact that I have lasted a year in the Bloogosphere, but due to the influence of a busy day and wine, I'll keep it brief.
From what began as a late night, heavily alcohol fuelled lark with lots of 'edit me's' strewn hither and tither, I appear to have kept it up. Whatever It is.
Aside from 12 months of utter drivel , I have made good friends through my little insignificant corner and kept the blooging faith with one very seasoned contributor, the git who encouraged me in the first place, who was ever so ever so patient with all of the 'edit me's' that fateful night.
So. Here's to better blooging, more sailing and a cure for hangovers; and if anyone can tell me where the charger for the boat camera is, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Fuff out; for another year hopefully.

16 comments:

Overboard said...

Congratulations, Fuff.
You've done well.
I'm especially proud of how your readership went from 2 a day back in January 2006, to a whopping 439 a day at the end of the year.
No wonder you made Blogs Of Note 2006.

Keep up the faith!

Word it!

Git :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... only one year? I thougth with your style and grace you invented blogging, and sailing, oh and drinking... wait Im older so I invented drinking!
I love your blog
You are awsome!
Congrats on a full year!

Fuff said...

Git - LOL

CM - Many many thanks. I shall be gracious and not dispute your lovely undeserving comment :)

jin said...

WOO-HOO!!!
Happy Birthday fuffblog!
:-D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fuff! :o))!!!!!,. Your Blogs always fun keep it up pleeese even If I don`t? been a bit lax lately Brain`s going, too much Ozone? ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

A good year.
2007 is going to be even better, it's already decided.
Check under the seat.

Anonymous said...

You are a starry blogging star in the bloggy firmament.

Anonymous said...

happy bloggy anniversary fuff!! and dats an acey ace piccie too...

x said...

congratulations fuffy. fuff out furever!

Pynchon said...

Happy anniversary and all that. Much more to come, I hope.

Fuff said...

Jin - Thanks :) By the way; Fur tells me I blush whilst selecting cucumbers!! LOL!

Rob - You are one of my very first blooggy pals and I enjoy reading about your escapades too and hope we can meet up soon :) Thank you x

Kieran - A good thought, thanks :)

Charlie - Pft. Teehee.

Amy - Thanks and thanks. Hope Glasgow has spared you from Neds up to now!

Chloe - Na sai kala. Fuff out!

Pynchon - Thanks John. Got to keep the faith :)

jin said...

Heeheeeee!!!!
I KNEW it!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Fuff!! And many, many more (please!) You have no idea how many times I thank God and the Blogosphere that I've met you (and, somehow, haven't yet frighttened you off)!!!

Fuff said...

Jin - Thought you would :D

Pat - Thank you dahling. Ditto x a million. Frightened orf, absolutely knot!

Mummified said...

Happy bloog-o-versary Fuff !

:-)

Fuff said...

Ta mummified!