Awwww. That cat was soooooooo sweet. And Lobby, of course.:)
How are the scratches healing? I want to see the video of you putting the hat on the cat. Cat in the hat??
we'll be here when you come back
COOL! A self portrait! I just knew "fuff" wasn't a humans name!:-D
waiting...
What a sweet little kitty!Is that why cats have a license? So they can sail?
I might as well wait, too.
pft
Avast there ye scurvy cat!!
MWAH!!
Patient cat, it hasn't moved a muscle since the last time I came through...
Yep, still there...
Don`t be too long!!!!!! we miss you,
Rats, same old cat wearing a crab hat. All right it is still a little cute...
Thanks chaps for the lovely comments..Phos - yours made me laugh and Rob - mwah!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Awwww. That cat was soooooooo sweet. And Lobby, of course.
:)
How are the scratches healing? I want to see the video of you putting the hat on the cat. Cat in the hat??
we'll be here when you come back
COOL! A self portrait!
I just knew "fuff" wasn't a humans name!
:-D
waiting...
What a sweet little kitty!
Is that why cats have a license? So they can sail?
I might as well wait, too.
pft
Avast there ye scurvy cat!!
MWAH!!
Patient cat, it hasn't moved a muscle since the last time I came through...
Yep, still there...
Don`t be too long!!!!!! we miss you,
Rats, same old cat wearing a crab hat. All right it is still a little cute...
Thanks chaps for the lovely comments..
Phos - yours made me laugh and Rob - mwah!
Post a Comment