Wednesday, March 7

Anon

Dear Spamhead Bastard Git

I believe it may be wise of you to halt your latest hernia inducing campaign of utter shite and the like (around X 50), as I am not going to allow you to infiltrate my bloog with anything less than a link to Homer's Iliad (the original, not translated, spam that git).
Let's face it. You are and will always be deleted.
I'm not going to even think about faffing around; changing settings or setting up moderation.
Be warned.

Fuff out.

Lapels: Spammers belong in Hades

9 comments:

Citymouse said...

i hate spam

Polkadot said...

LOL! Hahhaahahahhahhahhahahah.

rob said...

With you there!
:o))

Overboard said...

Looks so calm in here.
Who'd have thought you'd had a template moment.
Tee hee.

jin said...

I like your label!
LOL!
:-)

Anonymous said...

sounds like CFs again!

The Phosgene Kid said...

It was my jelly fish comment, wasn't it??

Fuff said...

CM - So do I :)

Maria - Wot template? LOL

Rob - Teeeheee! Thought you mite be!

Jin - Ta! :)

Charlie - Dunno wot you're talking about..

Phos - Hahahahahahaha!

The Phosgene Kid said...

How are things out on the high seas these days???