Time to cast off after an exceptionally long Winter.It's Easter weekend, starting kind of now in boaty terms.
The season is upon us, so tomorrow will be spent doing last minute titivation and quaffing lots of Pimms, just cos. We must be out on Saturday, no matter what.
The current forecast is for a bit of wind, mebbe some sea breeze in the afternoon, which for a shakedown is quite nice really.
Can't wait.
5 comments:
still to cold to do that here. But we are finind in the midwest we go from winter to summer-- period!
OMG! I want those boots.
They are groovy.
P's?
You're going on your boat this weekend.
Rising is working and living on her boat.
Even Jam's boat will see water soon.
Me? I'm just pouting.
[sniffle...sniffle...sob]
:(
BTW...Happy Easter!
[now back to our original programing:
sniffle...sniffle...sob]
CM - April is usually rubbish here, but we are lucky this year.
Maria - I love 'em, naa, mine.
Pat - Happy Easter to you too! Teehee :)
Post a Comment