
Creeping in just enough water before high tide this afternoon for a lift out, blast and slap of antifoul wasn't as nervewracking as watching my baby being moved into strops and lifted out. I can't bear it until the hoist stops, though relaunching is far less painful, as suspension over water, rather than concrete is far more appeasing to the eye.
There were some rather horrid critters clinging to the keel, kind of tubular nigels. All blasted to oblivion now and the hull is smooth as a baby's bottom.
We should get at least a knot more boat speed, hopefully starting tomorrow when it's a little warmer. There was a definite nip in the air this afternoon. Not quite eye ball chilling cold, but enough to opt for a spot of polishing instead of sailing.

I've no idea what type of mutt this is, but I do know that it looked as though it might bite, so stayed on the other side of the lens.
6 comments:
heehee
Cute pup!
Looks very vicious.
;-)
LOL. His owner shook his fist at him as I walked over, which really put me off giving him a tickle :)
It's no wonder he's a bit surly...wouldn't you be, ifn someone stole your eyes like they did his?? ^_^
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Chow! I bet he has a blue tongue! snappy beggars! (well they can be )
Thanks for that Orb, it looked like a snappy little git. Didn't get close enuff to check out its tongue obviously :)
Post a Comment