Thursday, April 26

Floating stuff

Liberty of the Seas
Apparently, the largest cruise ship in the world.
She has been in Southampton for the past few days and set sail tonight.
The firework display on the evening of her arrival was fantastic. Proper 'ooooooahhhhhh' stuff. I say this because I haven't 'oooooooahhhhh'd' since I was a child (with the exception of the Millenium lark).
Things are rather frantic at the moment and my blooging is yet again suffering as a result; though I am trying to keep up...

4 comments:

Dan said...

Fuff, I haven't 'ooooooahhhhhh'ed since that neighbor lady across the way ran out of her house totally naked after she found a mouse in her bathroom!

jin said...

O.M.G.
! ! ! ! ! !

It's all your fault.
I feel bloated & all I want to do is sleep.

I finally made your Pastitsio tonight & I ate at least 3 servings myself.

You are brilliant. I bow down before your cheesy concoctions.

D can't stop saying how good it is. He is MMmmming & Ahhhing. I may even get thank you sex tonight. If I do I want ALL your recipes!!!!

Overboard said...

Cor.

Fuff said...

Dan - heheh. I bet you did!

Jin - I'm pleased you enjoyed it! Glad to have been of service :) Nice innit?

Bead - Yah. Don't fancy seeing one of them in the shipping channel tho.