Wednesday, June 6

Liveaboards



The sun is shining, the breeze is filling the boat cover and trying to cast us off and so far, one week onboard has passed pretty well.
The absence of any routine is doing us the power of good; perhaps we should buy a big boat and forget about houses. Far less complicated and much more fun.

8 comments:

Overboard said...

Do it! Do it!

Pat said...

LOL! Indeed!

Pat said...

BTW - is the photo a hint that you've acquired a new addition to the family?

rob said...

Thats what I want to do!!!! 64 foot is just right, but not on the south coast of the UK!if only SWMBO enjoyed sailing, or could even swim! :o(( ho hum! If I had a second chance I`d have both I`d live aboard and rent out the house so as to allow it to pay for itself or maybe give me a small income (better a large income)but it would have to be right boat and the right situation

Citymouse said...

See.. that's the way to think!

Fuff said...

Maria - Soon enuff I reckon.

EC - Noooooo, he's someone elses, though I would rather like to steal him.

Orb - Yep, sounds about right to me!

CM - Getting there :)

The Phosgene Kid said...

Glad to see the pup is equipped for rough seas.

Fuff said...

LOL. He isn't equipped for much else other than being daft and lovely.. Those handles are very useful for getting a pup overboard back onto the boat.