Sitting at the table in our favourite curry house tonight with friends, trying not to whimper whilst noshing through a molten leaded dhansak; I felt happy and content.
All of the changes during the past couple of months seem to be a part of me at last.
We are currently staying on the boat (hooray for wireless and waeco fridges) and waiting to complete on our new home. It has all been feeling like a millstone at the very least.
Though we are likely to be in 'limbo' for a while yet, I'm getting used to the idea of allowing things to take their course, without losing the plot.
A first for yours truly.
Long may it last.........
(The above does not exempt the procrastinating tosser who has been messing us around, however).
8 years ago
8 comments:
A new home - yay! Yes I can relate to how out-of-sorts all the disruption and chaos must have made you feel! Good on you for adapting so well and so quickly! Roll with the punches as they say. But do punch back just every once in awhile, just to make yourself feel better and to let 'em know you're still "kickin'"!! tehehehe
Thank you Pat. I can always rely on you for an uplifting and kind comment :)
Punch back? Moi? Heehee...
Boat people??
They say that purchasing and moving into new properties is as stressfull as losing a partner? I`d sooner move! I think???? :o))
change is the only constant--- but it's not easy
We're with you !!!
a new home! that's great news fuffy.
i hope it is one of many wonderful changes.
I'm getting used to the idea of allowing things to take their course
It's great to feel at one with all, to go with the flow. But we often fight it. And you know what? The flow doesn't care. The flow keeps flowing! :)
Yum. Dansack.
Oishiiii!
xoxoxoxoxooxxoox
Post a Comment