Monday, May 21

Floating


The current theme appears to be something along the lines of either too much, or too little wind.


15 comments:

Pat said...

Yes! Been the same for me at work, LOL!! (O_O)

rob said...

Nice sails! all clean and lubberly (sorry loverly)

rob said...

:o))

Fuff said...

Pat - Yep, generally speaking...

Orb - Ta :)

Dan said...

In my office I don't even have a window, much less wind. Unless my officemate had beans for lunch.

Citymouse said...

things will get better!

Overboard said...

Lovely but will you come and tell the farking sunt on the boat next to me to shut the fark up! Sunt! 7am ish and he's got the farking radio on full-blast and the VHF - out of tune - bFFhjhadjkfhfkjlfdjklfjklsakasf

Tee hee.

SC said...

That is one seriously damaged wing. I wouldn't travel with that airline again if I were you.

rob said...

Ok! OK! at 2.30 tomorrow having been down to the charity shop. stick some Barry manilot on for a couple of minutes loud I mean really loud! and wander off to the bog when you get back they will be beside themselves, explain your actions by saying that the sailing alarm has failed and it happens sometimes! go onboard and switch it off! give it five minutes or so (just enough time for them to return to sleep) and then switch it on again full. wait a minute and shouting and hollering about "Poxy radio" etc "blo*dy alarms* etc wait another minute and switch it off! shout across to the boat next to you "sooory about that". Wait twenty minutes and then switch it on again full for a few seconds (just enough to wake them) and then go to sleep for the night! when they switch on their radio and wake you up Rant around the boat shouting about the "poxy radio" and "bloody alarms" poke your head over the rail and shout as loud as you can "Sooooory! bout that its the alarm again" to which things will go quiet and they will probably call out that it is their radio, did they wake you, sorry!

if subtlty isn`t their thing? break into their boat and super glue the knobs of their radio or poke sail needles through the speaker cone. you shouldn`t need to do this often as Barry Manilot is usually enough on his own to stop it. it worked for me when I wanted to clear a bar at closing time, Oh! I did sing along too! (perhaps it wasn`t just dear old Barry then?) :o)) try the news in spanish too much, much louder than his when it starts, that usually works as well.

Pat said...

OMG ... LMAO Rob!!!!!!!
Truly -- still laughing!!!!!!
Reminde me to be REAL nice to you if you and I ever become neighbors, OK???

tehehehehehehe!!!

(^_^)

x said...

these are seriously beautiful photos. if you ever need to procrastinate again, please start a flickr account.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Nice photos!!! Doesn't more wind make you go faster? How can you have too much?

The Phosgene Kid said...

Out upon the Briny Deep??

rob said...

Sorry! I`m not really like that. but I have been known to take over a blog! sorry fuff :o((

The Phosgene Kid said...

And my wind is just right!!