Saturday, May 19

Procrastinator

I have re-surfaced for a breath of bloog air, as I’d rather be busy doing anything other than pack. This is something Fur enjoys thankfully.

Many unpleasant tasks can be easily merrified with the provision of beer. Fizzy, boozy apple juice (the good stuff) on my part today; though I feel as though the posh, small manufacturer whose produce I am currently quaffing has had a bit of a laugh at my expense. I’ve only just realised, that as well as sounding like a variation of the clap; ‘Perronelle’s Blush’ is merely upmarket cider and blackcurrant. Erk.

Tomorrow is looking good for a spot of earhole sailing, though we’d better get the batteries charged up, as we left the instruments on for the past 3 weeks and they have gone ever so slightly flat. The only consolation for all this land-lubbing has been the necessary jaunts to look at the few boats out there, screwing up into gusts and generally battling with rotten weather; whilst uttering things such as ‘heh heh, I bet you wish you’d stayed at home’ or ‘pull yer jib in…whoopsie daisies, I bet you will now’. Jealousy of course, is the main motive for such smug cruelty.

Fuff out.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Are those the books you've packed to take along then? Looks to be some pretty good reading if it is - exceptin' that ICND thingy of course! LOL at the beer imposter! And these days I'm all for smug cruelty - long as it isn't being flung my way, tehehehe! Glad the weather 'as finally turned for the better a bit; here's hoping the same is true for your stresses of late!

Fuff said...

That's some of them Pat! I don't have anything to do with the networky stuff, teehee.

rob said...

You mention "earhole sailing" never been a "biker" have we? :o))