Tuesday, May 15

Much ado

Things are stressed to the extreme here and probably will be for at least a few more weeks.
We've also been experiencing some pretty appalling weather, which has stopped our sailing. Far from ideal.
I hope this post will urge me to stop fretting and reply to a few comments...perhaps even bloog a bit; which may take my mind orf things for a nano second or two.

10 comments:

Pat said...

Good to hear from you Fuff! Sorry 'bout the stresses o'er your way.

I awoke from a sound sleep, in the middle of the night, unable to sleep, and so am tapping this out now. Very much unlike me...but very much like you (the not sleeping stuff)...thus, you must be on my mind more than a little...thus...it's all your fault!

There now - that should go a long way to ridding the stresses, eh? (O_O)

rob said...

Hi Good to see you back on your own blog and thanks for visiting mine, in the meantime! The weather is pretty c*ap here at the moment, but then again it is May and we have had six weeks of summer already so i spose we shouldn`t be too miserable about it? :0)).

Re the stress have a listen to this site, sit quietly, think of nice thoughts and see what happens.

http://www.snatamkaur.com/web7.html

Works for me! (till I get bored with it! :o)) ) anyway "Cheer up old thing"

Citymouse said...

Things will get better--- just start cooking again and post food pictures... really it helps!

x said...

what is stressing you that some pasta and wine won't ease? and what about Sin? he ca nhelp can't he? come on Fuffy!

jin said...

It's going around.
Me included.
Stressed out ...
Yucky weather ...

Hmmm...maybe I just need to make your pastitsio again & wash it down with oodles of chocolate.

Dan said...

Sorry about the bad weather. Now start typing to pass the time!

The Phosgene Kid said...

There's a big blow a comin'!!

Anonymous said...

Just been through 36 kn in the Bermuda triangle; please stop fretting and bloog for my sanity.... cannot live without your skewiff outlook on life!

The Phosgene Kid said...

What, are you like drydocked or something???

Fuff said...

EC - Thanks :)

Orb - Ello. Tehee. I'll try it out!

CM- Ah yes, food. I might de-stress enough to make some soon...

Chloe - You are right of course. I have been pitiful of late :)

Jin - I hope your stress (and mine) is gone soon. Pastitsio does help!

Dan - Duly typed..

Aran - Hello! Erk. I'm glad you survived the Bermuda Triangle. By the way, are you related to Tyrannosaurus Alan?

Phos - Your comments make me laugh! Teeheee!