I'm amazed. Egkelados dancing in Kent, to the tune of a 4.7 Richter tremor in Kent yesterday morning. Must be something to do with global warming. *wink* Or keboobs.
Friend of mines daughter ( who lives in Folkestone)had some boxes fall off her wardrobe on to her head and as she ran down the stairs to sort her kids out, fell from the top to bottom. A neibour had bricks falling down their chimney and ran out of the house to have the roof collapse minutes later (she says) not plesant. apparently she looked out the window only to see the road "ripple"? apparently the epicentre was 8 miles off the coast in the channel somewhere! I guess it wasnt the BMW wreck blowing up do you think?
about 5 years ago there was a very small quake in Illinois USA and i woke me out of bed-- I thought I was dreaming or my husband was joking around... very strange feeling
12 comments:
4.2? I wouldn't even notice that. We had several 6 and 7 pointers when I lived in S. California. 4.7 is a tiddler.
By 2050 the entire south of the UK will be under water.
You have been warned.
Tee hee.
Phos Kid better quickly touch some wood.
Tee hee.
Friend of mines daughter ( who lives in Folkestone)had some boxes fall off her wardrobe on to her head and as she ran down the stairs to sort her kids out, fell from the top to bottom. A neibour had bricks falling down their chimney and ran out of the house to have the roof collapse minutes later (she says) not plesant. apparently she looked out the window only to see the road "ripple"? apparently the epicentre was 8 miles off the coast in the channel somewhere! I guess it wasnt the BMW wreck blowing up do you think?
2:10 PM
I am landlocked in AZ. Moved here because there is no snow and few if any earthquakes. Of course we are running out of water...
I might drive my ferro cement boat into AZ and then you'd be rocking.
about 5 years ago there was a very small quake in Illinois USA and i woke me out of bed-- I thought I was dreaming or my husband was joking around... very strange feeling
The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!
Hiya Fuff!!!
:-)
I think her keyboard slid into a crack in the earth caused by the quake...
Sorrrrry Fuff I just read your beauleigh question Doh ! I didn`t attend this year , the first time I have missed it in ( must be at least) 20 years!
okay... where is the cake?
Post a Comment