Lots of shouting and gorillas with wrist bound and weight trainers gloves, winching like mad. I`d love to skipper but not to crew, unless maybe I was the tactician and then I would never remember all the rules, so that I could put up the protest flag before we passed the start, and half the fleet would get points against them. Remember old protesters never die! if you get my point? :o))
Sounds good to me! can you make the sarnies for me when I deliver a sailboat back from Cherbourg to Plymouth, tomorrow?? Pretty please! :o)) Tee Hee. 26 hours of washer dryer, and walking on the walls, Yawn! I don`t know whats worse the sail of the train ride home from Plymouth, probably the train ride.:o((
9 comments:
Racin' to the chippie?
How did you get on? Tell us all!
Yes, please, do tell!
We came 12th in class, 120th overall - out of 1800 boats.
Woooow real racin!
Yeah Orb, quite serious stuff on a hard core Farr. Glad we weren't on our boat to be honest.
Lots of shouting and gorillas with wrist bound and weight trainers gloves, winching like mad. I`d love to skipper but not to crew, unless maybe I was the tactician and then I would never remember all the rules, so that I could put up the protest flag before we passed the start, and half the fleet would get points against them. Remember old protesters never die! if you get my point? :o))
Teeehee Orb. I made the sarnies..
Sounds good to me! can you make the sarnies for me when I deliver a sailboat back from Cherbourg to Plymouth, tomorrow?? Pretty please! :o)) Tee Hee. 26 hours of washer dryer, and walking on the walls, Yawn! I don`t know whats worse the sail of the train ride home from Plymouth, probably the train ride.:o((
Post a Comment