Bastard the duck. Aptly named due to an uncanny and rude tendency to jump out of the water onto the pontoon, right next to us and quack loudly/peck the boat until fed. I'll never learn..
We had a delivery of Gentu penguins rescued from a Tiwanese fishing boat (used for food) by the coastguard and they used to jump clear over the fences of the enclosure straight out of the water! they ran rings around the local foxes and terrorised them!
10 comments:
LOL!
Whys yer pikture not working ????? :o((
Uploaded it again, hopefully it works now.
LOL! Jin! teeeeeheeeeeeee!
OK smarty Knickers why isn`t he call bill then! :o))
I bet he drives you quackers? :o))
Nurse! NURSE! time for my tablets.
Or perhaps he a "duck billed quackipuss! :o)) it seemed funny at the time :o((
HAAHAHAH! He does, he's so cheeky. LOL!
I tell ya, it's a remote control one from the outlaws.
Teehee. My neighbour said it was his remote controlled duck funnily enuff.
We had a delivery of Gentu penguins rescued from a Tiwanese fishing boat (used for food) by the coastguard and they used to jump clear over the fences of the enclosure straight out of the water! they ran rings around the local foxes and terrorised them!
Teeeheee! I bet they didn't know what on earth was going on Orb!
Post a Comment