Not least the estate agent handling our new flat who thinks he has the right to shout his client's demands at us down the phone; whilst making threats to offer the property to somebody else if we don't comply. I am rather inclined to let them go ahead, if they think they can find another buyer and complete by 17th July.
Alas, 10 weeks into our purchase and despite going along with things without making a fuss, despite significant delays and incompetencies on their behalf, we find ourselves on the receiving end of yet more unreasonable behaviour and are sorely tempted to tell our vendor and the estate agent in particular to shove the property where the sun doesn't shine.
It may well be time to remind a few people that we are not in this for their benefit alone and if that bastard picks up the phone to yell demands at us once more, I shall be trotting up the pontoon to his office in order to tear him a new a***hole.
Rant over.
Fuff out.
15 comments:
Beat with a wet plank.
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahah.
Tee hee.
unreal!!!
youre nicer than i am
here in the states it would be -- tell it to our lawyer!
At`s my girl!
all estate agents are failed car dealers anyway. moving house more stressfull than loosing a partner so Im told! Ask to speak to his principle when he calls again and refuse to deal with him personally anymore! too many requests like that and he will be out of a job! If he is the principle introduce into your conversation that you work for the most read estates journal in the UK and refuse to tell him which one it is and that you have been asked to write a piece on poor customer service in the world of estate agents and would he mind if you mention his "practice" I use the word practice as he has obviously not got it right yet! :o))
call him and tell him you might be having second thoughts. that's all you need to do. if that fails, call his mother. if that fails too, i have friends...
M - Yeah, one that's been soaking for a good few days.
CM - We're getting to that stage now..
Orb - He's the owner of the firm. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Charlie - It's a pain in the arse. Never again. Next time, I want to buy a big big boat and houses can bugger off.
it's all a question of choice.
Kant!
;)
Where's my duck??
I've hidden him, Phos.
Kan twat rising? :o))
I have a nice plank I can swap for the duck - the board as some old rusty nails sticking out of it, I'll toss those in for free...
LOL!!!!
Tempting but alas, naa :)
Awful, truly. But I gotta tell ya, my first instinct would be to shout right back at him but twice as loudly. And then immediately after my shout, I'd half-heartedly cup my hand over the receiver, turn to the imaginary crowd now clearly assembled right nearby due to all the shouting, and explan (loudly): "Oh, sorry - truly. I didn't mean to disturb all you good folks. It's just this deaf twat I'm forced to deal with and, well, you know? ... I swear ... it's beyond me why he was ever released from the pokey ... someone in there must have boxed his ears right good I tell you ... have to shout at the deaf idiot just to be heard!!
Erk! Remind me never to upset EC...
LOL!
Funny - hubby walks around all day long mumbling the same thing! (^_^)
Post a Comment