Tuesday, July 10

Genau

We met this lovely and very bonkers German couple earlier, as we sauntered into the yot club for what we thought would be a few quiet drinks..
I shall leave out the details, lest the fact that my face hurts from laughing. Also, 'um die ecke' is a very important and useful phrase.
Achtung mateys!

Fuff out
Hic

15 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

They pull up in their U-Boat? The frauline should heave removed her flotation devices before going into the bar...

Fuff said...

ooooo,you are naughty Phos!

Overboard said...

Dang, lost a comment.
Basically I enthused that you probably had a great larf and that, um, does he have any brothers who like sailing?
;)

rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it!

rob said...

Tee Hee!:o))Iv`e never heard anything so rediculous as Germans not having a sense of humour, have you? I always found them able to match us easily!:o))

Pat said...

Looking at this 1/2, appears likely the 4 of you indeed had a fun night of laughing and mischief! What fun! You didn't fall into the marina on the way back home, did you Fuff? (^_^)

Fuff said...

I was fun, they were absolutely mad. Teehee. No falling in the marina fortunately (thanks for the reminder Pat ;)
There is no way the sense of humour thing could apply to this pair, I had trouble keeping up with them at first, but they had been on the sherbets since 5pm since discovering that a ferry ticket to the Isle of Wight is more expensive per mile, than a trip to the moon.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Germans get grouchy every so often, then watch out France!!

Is she happy to see me or is she smuggling a couple panzers in that top???

Overboard said...

I've had some fantastic German holiday romances.
Phorrrrrrr.
Grate lovers.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Was gibst Frau Fuff??

Citymouse said...

I love meeting new people!!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

I love meeting old people, but then I am old...

The Phosgene Kid said...

bitte zunächst

The Phosgene Kid said...

May the muse of bloggage visit you soon...