Thursday, August 23

Back online


Huzzah! Proper tinternet has resumed. Wireless wotknots all functioning and ship shape thanks to Fur. Phew.
On a different note; For the first time this afternoon, I completely arsed up a moussaka and could have screamed. Not used to my new oven yet I think. Anyhoo, I'm still mightily pissed orf about that; so am consoling myself with a huge dose of Family Guy and a couple of large G&T's with fresh lime.
Apparently, the weather is going to be rather good from tomorrow. We've been out sailing with more than one reef in (very reduced sail) for the past couple of weeks and I think the colour my cheeks have taken are due to windburn, rather than UV. Perhaps there may still be a need for sunscreen this Summer. Fingers crossed, scratch a stay, turn three times and spit to windward..

6 comments:

rob said...

Good to have you back, not too sure about spitting to windward, but I don`t whistle on the boat anymore unless I`m in the "doldrums" (fat chance on my boat anyway):o))

Fuff said...

Hehe Orb. Have a good weekend!

rob said...

And you two! :o))

Anonymous said...

You love labels.

Pat said...

Good to have you back!

The Phosgene Kid said...

There be smooth sailing ahead... Don't worry about your Moose caca, leave it out on deck to keep the gulls away.