LOL!!Does that dog belong to Louise Market?
Is it a dalmation or an afghan,or a dalmatian in afghan clothing???
Oh - that is just wrong! LOL!!! [Thanks - I needed that laugh!]
Did the pup crochet the coat??
who's pup?and why is it dressed like a grandma?
fuff's foul weather gear for dogs...
Dawgs!
Haro from Las Vegas!Yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Hmmmm. A dog. The dog in a sweater... It hasn't moved once so either it is well behaved or dead...
It could be stuffed...
fuff, do we need to call the coastguard???
fuff you wild woman!!!
Fuff? You OK?
Thanks for the comments chaps. I have sort of been here but I think I'm back. If that makes any sense.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
LOL!!
Does that dog belong to Louise Market?
Is it a dalmation or an afghan,or a dalmatian in afghan clothing???
Oh - that is just wrong! LOL!!! [Thanks - I needed that laugh!]
Did the pup crochet the coat??
who's pup?
and why is it dressed like a grandma?
fuff's foul weather gear for dogs...
Dawgs!
Haro from Las Vegas!
Yeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Hmmmm. A dog. The dog in a sweater... It hasn't moved once so either it is well behaved or dead...
It could be stuffed...
fuff, do we need to call the coastguard???
fuff you wild woman!!!
Fuff? You OK?
Thanks for the comments chaps. I have sort of been here but I think I'm back. If that makes any sense.
Post a Comment