I think I see a periscope - watch yourself, I think the krauts are getting a little wound up again...
LMAO!!!
Whoooo Hooooo! I`m out again on Friday on a Benetou fourty-something! Have you heard the weather? I don`t want to get sunburned :o))
Put plenty of suncream on Orb!
Sounds good! :o))
Lovely photo. I've never been sailing. Envy!
Jennifer - Hi and thanks for the comment. I recommend sailing, it's fab!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I think I see a periscope - watch yourself, I think the krauts are getting a little wound up again...
LMAO!!!
Whoooo Hooooo! I`m out again on Friday on a Benetou fourty-something! Have you heard the weather? I don`t want to get sunburned :o))
Put plenty of suncream on Orb!
Sounds good! :o))
Lovely photo. I've never been sailing. Envy!
Jennifer - Hi and thanks for the comment. I recommend sailing, it's fab!
Post a Comment