Sunday, September 16

Birthday

Thank you all for the lovely wishes, they really made my day.
I'm too pissed to write any more right now.
Love, Fuff xxxxx

PS Pissed i.e tipsy (erm very very drunk).

8 comments:

jin said...

Ahk!!!
I missed your birthday by 1/2 a day.
I'm sorry.
:-(

But, why don't you take a second day to celebrate from me?!!?
:-D

p.s. I hope you are pissed as in drunk not angry!
:-S

OceanCruiserWannabe said...

Happy Birthday Fuff!

Pynchon said...

Belated birthday greetings.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Pissed about your birthday or was it something I said?? I don't remember making any geezer jokes...

Citymouse said...

Happy Happy birthday!

The Phosgene Kid said...

She's so mad she's speechless!!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Oh, that kind of pissed. Like fanny actually means the front side, not the backside. You guys need to learn how to speak! Have to go, the mail lorry is here and the postman is reaching into the boot to get the post.

Fuff said...

Jin - Many thanks :) I was slightly merry, not cross at all!

OC - Ta!

Pynchon - Thank you too.

CM - Thank yooooooou.

Phos - HAHA! Do you have any non-dairy creamer?