for City MouseFur won't touch feta, so I make tiny little cheese pies, as I have to eat them all myself.
I'm gearing up for some sailing this afternoon. Panic sets in around this time of the year as the opportunities to go out in the evening become less and less. Soon it'll be weekends only, unless we fancy floating around in the dark.
The weather is holding out though and we should be able to go sailing on Saturday, which is also my birthday. I have asked for sunshine and a light to moderate breeze as my present.
I'm gearing up for some sailing this afternoon. Panic sets in around this time of the year as the opportunities to go out in the evening become less and less. Soon it'll be weekends only, unless we fancy floating around in the dark.
The weather is holding out though and we should be able to go sailing on Saturday, which is also my birthday. I have asked for sunshine and a light to moderate breeze as my present.
12 comments:
Happy birthday (for Saturday!)2 U
Happy birthday (for Saturday!)2 U
Happy birthday dear FUUFFFFFFYYYYY
Happy birthday toooooo Youuuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
:o))
Awwww. Thanks Orb :)
Hey it was sung for Saturday! you shouldn`t have read it until then
:o(( Tee Hee Have a great one!
ooops... :)
Happy Early birthday and may all your weather wishes come true!!
O...M...G...
that looks...
s-c-r-u-m-p-t-i-o-u-s-!-!
Gimmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Gimmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
Gimmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
P-w-e-a-s-e-?
Wow. Who was that whiney beggar? (O_O)
Happy Happy early birthday Fuff! I'll wish you happy birthday now - 'cuz I'm hoping you'll be too busy sailing on Saturday!!
Hahahhahah 'fur won't touch feta'
would make a great haiku.
LOL hahahahah
nudge
But what does Feta think of Fur, there's the question...
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Happy birthday Fuff... and thank you... 1000 thankyous for the pic... i missed your food!
It's Saturday so it's official - Happy Birthday Fuff! Hope you're too busy sailing to see this in time!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FUFFFY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Hope your sails are filled and your back is warm
Mata ne
Liz
Post a Comment