Monday, September 10

Weekend

No bloody wind anywhere, then some, then not enuff even to breathe properly and perhaps then sufficient to fly the kite until of course wind drops again and then picks up from a completely useless angle i.e. in the wrong direction. Scatter decks with all types of string, try in vain to untangle, bash toes, have a sit around, swear at a few motorboats, go home, have fabulous charcoal grilled lamb with locally grown veggies which of course will counteract the saturated fat, then drink rum whilst thinking about doing exactly the same tomorrow.

8 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Ah, the sailor's life...

rob said...

Ah me! Tis the sailors life, init? :o))

Citymouse said...

i want food pictures!!!!

Pat said...

Veggies always make fat (of any sort) null and void (of course!), and alcohol (of course!) takes care of all other sins. Hence the argument for a "well balanced" diet (eg, all food and liquid groups)!! (^_^)

Fuff said...

Phos - Heh, it's complicated stuff..

Orb - Thort so!

CM - Noted :)

Pat - Yer right. It's the balance I have trouble with at times ;)

Pat said...

LOL! Just concentrate on getting it in -- I think Mother Nature (or something similar) is supposed to take care of the rest!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Right, you look as though you are really scrambling in the bottom shot...

Fuff said...

Pat - That's what I hope!

Phos - HAHA! I was.