I had a gerbil called Pepper. I came home one day from school and mum was looking dead guilty and smelling of martinis. Pepper was missing. Mum was cleaning his cage and he escaped. The next day Pepper was found/Mum went and bought one that looked like him. Told me about it years later. Tee hee.
We had two ducklings called Donald and Daisy,for the kids when they were small (fair exchange) and when one of them died we would replace them, right up until the day I took them to pets corner where they spent the rest of their days. (I did that because they dug up the whole of the lawn) the kids went to see them for years and years until my daughter said to me one day how long do ducks live :o(( Oh! ages I lied! I found out that the head keeper had eaten them many years before and before they would be too tough. The kids know now but at the time I felt really guilty. :o((
Orb - I had a duckling too. Her name was Boing and she met a very similar demise I think. How the chickens survived the fox, yet my (by then) fully grown farmyard duck did not has always been a mystery to me.
Ahhh! she was probably the one that fought the fox off and died in the action. the chickens just sit there and wait to be killed. She saved them all and forfited her life doing so?
6 comments:
Gerbil crisps or crispy gerbils?
snort...chuckle..tee hee.
asdkfjadkfjadklfjafdjkl
I had a gerbil called Pepper. I came home one day from school and mum was looking dead guilty and smelling of martinis. Pepper was missing. Mum was cleaning his cage and he escaped. The next day Pepper was found/Mum went and bought one that looked like him. Told me about it years later.
Tee hee.
We had two ducklings called Donald and Daisy,for the kids when they were small (fair exchange) and when one of them died we would replace them, right up until the day I took them to pets corner where they spent the rest of their days. (I did that because they dug up the whole of the lawn) the kids went to see them for years and years until my daughter said to me one day how long do ducks live
:o(( Oh! ages I lied! I found out that the head keeper had eaten them many years before and before they would be too tough. The kids know now but at the time I felt really guilty. :o((
Phos - Potato chips with crispy goebbels.
Maria - nudge
Orb - I had a duckling too. Her name was Boing and she met a very similar demise I think. How the chickens survived the fox, yet my (by then) fully grown farmyard duck did not has always been a mystery to me.
Ahhh! she was probably the one that fought the fox off and died in the action. the chickens just sit there and wait to be killed. She saved them all and forfited her life doing so?
Or your dad ate her :o))
:(
Post a Comment