Friday, November 16

As I was saying..

Something was supposed to go in this bit, other than a couple of pictures salvaged from my camera, now that I have finally located its lead; but I became distracted when I was supposed to be putting whatever that was down here and have forgotten. The weather is too cold for complicated things such as concentration.
How are you?

15 comments:

x said...

Oh Fuffy.
The pictures are lovely.
I am fine, since you ask. Too much work, but that's better than no work at all.
How are YOU?

Polkadot said...

Bless you child, for you have blogged.
;)
Ooh, those pictures are the best pictures I've ever seen.
;)

Pat said...

Well Hello! I am also fine, thanks for asking! Adrift in a sea of tension and shock, belonging mostly to others not me, but one can't help but be affected by it all when it's so close! Anytootle, just very happy and relieved to hear from you! I love the pics, as always!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Nice photos. All is well here despite some technical glitches. Keep the home fires burning, it is going to be a nipply winter!!!

rob said...

Great photos as usual! have a really great holiday! Where are you going, to the Carrib?

Citymouse said...

im okay....
your pictures are wonderful

The Phosgene Kid said...

You should come to Arizona - it is cheaper than the carib and everyone speaks spanish, so you can pretend you are there!!

nanuk said...

Too cold to concentrate? Sorta like the dog ate my keyboard, methinks.

Dan said...

Gorgeous photos! Missed you Fuff!

Cheshire Cat said...

MWAH!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Polkadot said...

OMG!~ Did I ever tell you just how grate your pictures are?
;)

Polkadot said...

When are you going to upgrade from blogger.com to wordpress?

Polkadot said...

Here's the thing, I want to see a picture of your Xmas tree.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Fall asleep with your head in the icebox again??

The Phosgene Kid said...

Ahoy there fuff!!